Eight fire safety details that must be known when operating amusement equipment, industry news-SKP company
1. From the setting of the children's casino, it should be set in the first to third floors of the mall. It is strictly forbidden to be located in the underground mall or on the fourth floor.
2. Before installing the indoor children's play equipment, you should take the initiative to go to the local fire department for the record, and fully equip the fire-fighting equipment, including fire extinguishers, fire accident emergency lights and evacuation signs, etc, and often check to ensure its availability.
3, electrical wiring laying must meet the requirements of the specification, through the pipe in place, when using high-power electrical appliances, should keep a sufficient distance from combustible. At the same time, fire exits should be reserved during installation.
4. When a fire occurs, a large amount of toxic smoke generated by combustible materials is the main cause of suffocation and death.
China amusement equipment information network reminds you that all kinds of materials used in entertainment facilities must be non-combustible, non-combustible materials or combustible materials after flame retardant treatment.
5. There should be no less than two safety exits in the place where children's entertainment equipment is located. It is better to have an independent entrance and exit. When the shopping mall is a high-rise building, an independent entrance and exit must be set up.
6. Carry out strict routine inspection every day to check whether the electrical components of the control cabinet are aged and rusted, or where the connection is not good, and contact the manufacturer for replacement in time.
Check whether large fittings such as Rotary support are cracked or not tightly engaged.
7, indoor children's play equipment in the operation process should improve the awareness of fire prevention, conditions permit should do a good job in daily safety records.
All power switches should be turned off at the end of daily operation to avoid sudden short circuit of the line and sparks causing fire.
8. Formulate feasible emergency evacuation plans, and organize regular drills to keep evacuation routes unobstructed.